THIS IS ABOUT THE RUNWAY OF MY LIFE!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Comfort and Joy


Great start to the new year! I had one of the best meals today at Pillow Cafe and Lounge on Myrtle Ave in Brooklyn. I am talking about comfort food to the nth degree. I left that place on a high that only a spicy homestyle turkey chili and a tomato and brie cheese panini press could bring. Wash that down with the decadence of rich hot chocolate on a chilly winter morning and you might float all day. No new year calorie counting resolution for me! I have decided to enjoy food the way a foodie should. Food makes me happy and really good food that comforts me during the ugly winter temperatures elates me like none other. The moral to my story? If you have not been to Pillow Cafe, go pay them a visit and treat yourself to some mmm mmm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment