THIS IS ABOUT THE RUNWAY OF MY LIFE!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Closet Purge

before

before

before

donations

more donations


Two years ago when I started this blog I was going through the same thing and my first post was about editing your closet. I guess October is my time of year to rid myself of the old and bring in the new. I hate clutter but somehow I let the "stuff" pile up. These pictures do not show half of the stuff that I was too embarrassed to post. I guess I have a bit of an addiction because I do not wear 90% of the clothes I own. Or was I a collector? Anyways, this was a start and I will tackle every closet in this house. At the end of the day I had ten bags of clothing and shoes to donate to a local women's shelter and the salvation army. I hate to think of all of the quick getaway weekend trips I could have taken. Ugh.

1 comment: