THIS IS ABOUT THE RUNWAY OF MY LIFE!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hibernating in Style

I. Do. Not. Like. The. Cold.  At all!  Nothing about cold weather makes me happy.  Yes I am thankful for the clearing of the germs in the air,  but my spirit needs sun and warmth.  As the winter weather sets in I look forward to downtime at home and hibernating is the best way for me to refresh, enjoy my winter body, and hit the reset button.  Being still and quiet helps me focus on my goals so I can look forward to what this new year will bring.

My must haves for a successful hibernation include something comfy and decadent to lounge in, great reads, music in the background, and tea to sip.  I hope the following examples are inspiration to get you thinking about your downtime.












During these next few months this is where you'll find me.  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!  




No comments:

Post a Comment